Impress Your Loved One with These Delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Today, I want to share with you a delicious breakfast recipe that my husband makes for me every Mother’s Day – Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.
These pancakes are absolutely divine, with a warm and spicy cinnamon flavor, crunchy pecans, and a creamy cream cheese frosting on top. Every time I take a bite, I am transported to a cozy little breakfast nook, surrounded by the people I love.
But the best part about these pancakes is the story behind them. Every year, on Mother’s Day, my husband wakes up early, dons his apron, and gets to work in the kitchen. He’s not a professional chef, mind you, but he’s a wizard with a whisk and a spatula.
As he flips the pancakes, he tells me funny stories from our lives together, and I can’t help but laugh until my sides hurt. And when he brings the pancakes to the table, they’re always perfectly golden brown and drizzled with just the right amount of cream cheese frosting.
In short, these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are not just a delicious breakfast treat – they’re a love letter from my husband to me, and I cherish them every year. I’m so grateful to have a husband who loves me enough to make me these special pancakes every Mother’s Day, and who is always there to support and care for me.
In addition to being an amazing cook, my husband is also incredibly smart and kind. He’s a computer programmer by trade, and he’s always at the forefront of the latest technology. But despite his busy schedule and demanding job, he always makes time for me and our family.
I hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and maybe even share it with someone you love. Until next time, happy cooking!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup cream cheese frosting
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Drop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Sprinkle some chopped pecans on top of each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles start to form on the surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and spread a dollop of cream cheese frosting on top of each pancake.
- Serve the pancakes warm and enjoy!