A Delicious and Nutritious Breakfast Option
If you’re looking for a breakfast that’s as crispy, golden, and delicious, look no further than these scrumptious Crispy Quinoa and Egg Cupcakes!
I know, I know – quinoa for breakfast? Trust me, it’s totally delectable in these cupcakes. The combination of the fluffy eggs, nutty quinoa, and flavorful seasonings is simply divine. And when you fry them up in a little bit of olive oil, they become crispy and golden on the outside, while remaining perfectly soft and tender on the inside.
Making these cupcakes always reminds me of my husband’s perfectly sculpted abs. Just like the cupcakes, his abs are crispy, golden, and oh-so-delicious. And when I fry them up in a little bit of love and affection, they become even more irresistible.
So why not give these cupcakes a try? They’re easy to make, and they’re sure to satisfy your hunger and your significant other’s craving for a little bit of admirers. Plus, they’re a great way to start the day off right – with a little bit of love, a little bit of quinoa, and a whole lot of crispy, golden goodness.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the cooked quinoa until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cupcakes are set and lightly golden brown on top.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Carefully transfer the cupcakes from the muffin tin to the skillet, and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve the cupcakes warm, topped with your favorite breakfast toppings, such as fresh herbs, diced tomatoes, or sliced avocado.