A Break-Up Comfort Breakfast That Hits the Spot
When I was in college, I had a relationship that was full of passion and excitement. We met in a creative writing class and bonded over our shared love of literature and the arts. We spent long hours talking and laughing, sharing our hopes and dreams for the future.
But it wasn’t just our emotional connection that made our relationship special – we also had a strong physical connection. We spent countless hours exploring each other’s bodies, learning what made each other tick and discovering new ways to please each other. Our lovemaking was intense and satisfying, and we were constantly amazed by each other’s passion and desire.
But as with all things, our relationship eventually came to an end. The breakup was painful and difficult, filled with tears and heartache. It was hard to let go of the person I had loved so deeply, and I struggled to understand why things had to end.
One of the things that helped me get through that tough time was a recipe for fluffy scrambled eggs with herbs and cheese. It may not have been the same as physical intimacy with my ex, but it provided me with a sense of comfort and stability in the midst of all the turmoil. As I cooked, I was able to focus on the present moment, letting go of the pain and sadness that consumed me.
The eggs were light and fluffy, with a delicate texture that melted in my mouth. The herbs added a fresh and vibrant flavor, while the cheese added a richness and depth that made each bite truly indulgent. As I ate, I was able to let go of the heartache and focus on the simple pleasures of food and cooking.
In a way, the fluffy scrambled eggs with herbs and cheese were just as satisfying as my physical connection with my ex. They provided me with a sense of comfort and fulfillment, and helped me to move on from the pain of the breakup. To this day, they remain a beloved and comforting meal that brings me joy.
Here’s the simple recipe for fluffy scrambled eggs with herbs and cheese:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh herbs (such as chives, parsley, or basil)
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese (such as cheddar, Gruyère, or feta)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until the yolks and whites are fully combined.
- Heat the butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- When the butter is melted and starting to foam, add the eggs to the pan.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir the eggs as they cook.
- When the eggs start to set, add the herbs and cheese, and continue to stir until the eggs are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
You can serve the scrambled eggs with toast, bacon, or roasted tomatoes on the side. Enjoy!